Thursday, February 04, 2010

Anwar's Court Case

It's heating up in Malaysia now with Anwar's sodomy case being on trial. I don't know who to believe as clearly both of them (Anwar and his ex-aide) are giving completely opposite statements so obviously one of them is lying. Whatever it is, I hope the truth with prevail. Ameen.
p/s: I'm not a fan of Anwar but if he is really innocent, I do pray his name will be cleared off after this trial. But if he's not, may Allah guide him towards the right direction. Wallahualam.

5 comments:

Amethyste said...

I was in court today and it was really filled with reporters and police! Of course I was there for my own matter and didn't check out this case :P

Farah Haida said...

drama!!! btw, i REALLY wanna see you in court... sigh.. dunno when I will get the chance to

Faizul Azmil said...

i REALLY wanna see you in court
that sounds... threatening?

mr dx said...

Lol to that!

Farah Haida said...

bojolllllllll!!!!!!!
i see YOU in court
geeessshhhhhhh
hahahahahhahaha