Friday, February 19, 2010

Twlight Saga Craze~

Howdy, everybody. I am driving my husband crazy for this past 2 or 3 weeks with this!!!




Stuck with all the 4 books of the twilight saga and dropping everything else aside for it. Should have listened to Jid and warned hubby before I started. You can say I am practically a walking zombie with the book/story in hand/mind wherever I go. If only I can say the same for my CFA materials... Anyway, Stephenie Meyer is a real good writer... She makes me scared, she makes me cry and absolutely absorbed just by reading her imagination. Good stuff~

7 comments:

mr dx said...

Oh no! I can certainly see Mimi going ga-ga over all the books in the series. Maybe she should get it before we get married. haha.

Faizul Azmil said...

You can say I am practically a walking zombie...
Seems like the books didn't affect you enough. Otherwise you'd be a walking vampire or at least a walking werewolf. Hehehe.

mr dx said...

Double lol to this too!

Amethyste said...

Hmmm....now I feel like getting the books for myself hehehehe

Farah Haida said...

hell yesss mimi/azmir... buy it. borrow it. steal it. whatever... i bought the third book if you dont want to buy all.
bojolllllllllllllllllllll... vampire and werewolf ade perasaan okayyyy.. se-stone2 vampire pon ade perasaan... sob sob. haha

Anonymous said...

hahahah.. welcome to the gang! I LOVE TWILIGHT!

irizis said...

semangat gell ok!! tapi the fact dat u still can blog means dat ur not rili a walking zombie :P