Friday, January 29, 2010

Officially moved to Bangi

Hi, everyone. I was too lazy to post any update before but I feel the need to write today. (Dunno where all my friends are... everyone's busy so I guess I just have to tell my story here.) I am now officially living in Bangi. My main residence is now there (I'm in office now =p), rather than KL, although I told my mom to not do anything to my room and just leave it as it is. Though I know I should feel excited about it, moving on with life and moving in with hubby, I must admit I was rather sad to leave KL. This is the place where I grow up, the place I really feel comfortable, the place where I belong. As "prepared" as I was before moving, giving myself about a month or so to furnish the house and accept the reality, when the time came, when it actually hit me, it still hurt. I guess I didn't expect it to come this soon... I thought the earliest for us to move in together would be in at least 2 years time, when both are ready to settle down and live as a family, have kids and what nots. Not that I am not ready to get married. For heaven's sake I wanted to get married ever since I got together with this guy. I was just not prepared to the conventional way of married life. But don't get me wrong. I love my hubby with all my heart... and that is the reason I am willing to push the moving in date wayyy forward than what I planned. But I also cannot deny the sadness I'm feeling. And I also know that I will get over it.
The first week of adjusting was extra hard. I was stressed out, turned quiet and sometimes cried... especially when I was left alone, especially when I can't just call any of my friends to hang out with me while waiting for hubby to come home. But I was lucky enough, hubby and mummy and family were all patient enough to accommodate me. They stuck by me facing my own fear. For that, I am very grateful.
The days after was uneventful until yesterday when I had a terrible experience with traffic. Left home slightly late for work and was stuck in jam for more than an hour!!! (When it should just take me half an hour.) =_= Hohoo... Was pretty frustrated and tired from that experience and vowed to never leave home later than 7 again! So new resolution> Need to leave home extra early... Moreover, last night my Touch N Go was left with 60 sens (which is not sufficient for one journey) so I either need to reload or queue up to pay the toll. Hubby, wanting to leave early for work too, purposely blocked my car so that I HAVE TO wake him up before I go to work. So today, I woke up at 5.30, took my shower, did my prayers and waited... Did some cleaning in the kitchen, refilled ice-cube compartment and waited some more. I was waiting to wake hubby up coz I know he slept later than me. I didn't want to wake him too early but at the same time, I didn't want to be late for work. Was tempted to even do laundry just now but didn't think I would have enough time. At 6.30 sharp, I turned on the light and forced hubby out of bed. We managed to leave home ard 6.45. I had to stop at 2 petrol stations to reload my Touch N Go (the first one ran out of credit), then at another to pee (couldn't hold it any longer) and at another one to deposit money into the Cash Deposit Machine. So practically petrol stations are not just to fill in petrol for me. They are my everything... reloading agent, toilet and bank!!! hehe... Anyway, arrived office just on time... (was not even early) but was satisfied enough with traffic. (No more petrol sucking, leg numbing, an hour long jammm)
This weekend, we are heading up to Damai Laut with Azmir and Mimi. Hope that will take my mind off the frustrating things and move on with exciting new future. Till then, tadaaa

1 comment:

irizis said...

somehow...aku leh bygkan kau fill in the icecube sume =))
comel!!!
x sabar nk masak2!!when's the date again?