I guess hubby didn't have a good week. It started off with him being told he missed the federal government tender. The fact is he didn't even know that his company's name was even nominated. He was only told by a fellow farmer, who went and asked why he wasn't there. When his company's name was announced and no one showed up, his portion was given to someone else, just like that. He was obviously sooo damn frustrated as the tender could have worth at least hundrends of thousands. As sorry as I felt for him, the only thing I can say is "takde rezeki la tuh. Nak buat camne". Well, I'm sure Allah knows best and He will give what He feels is best for us. Ameen.
"Allah tidak membebani seseorang itu melainkan sesuai dengan kesanggupannya... (Allah burdens not a person beyond his scope...)"(Al-Baqarah : 286)
Friday, November 27, 2009
Selamat Hari Raya AidilAdha
Hi, everyone. I just woke up ard half an hour ago... (ard 4.30pm-ish) and I'm at my in-laws!!! (What a way to celebrate First Raya with hubby's family) My hubby and I didn't even attend the morning raya prayer and we only woke up and had our breakfast ard 10-ish. We stayed awake for awhile and went back to sleep. The reason being, not only today is a holiday... hubby is not feeling particularly well. He keeps coughing through out the night, thus we are sort of having sleepless nights at the moment... Somehow or rather, the coughing is not that bad during day light. It strikes as a bit weird to me but was told by mother-in-law, hubby's cousin had a similar experience last month, admitted herself into a hospital and found out there was virus in her blood. If hubby's coughing does not subside by monday, mom-in-law is admitting him into hospital ... which is a good thing since I will be on my compulsory cum study leave the whole of next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Allah, memang takde rezki la tu gamaknye.. Takpe mungkin di lain masa!
Post a Comment