Monday, November 16, 2009

We are 1 month old! =)

Hi, everyone! I just feel like writing coz I'm just too lazy to do anything else. It's lunch time at work now so office is pretty quiet. Oh... I got a new PC here at the office, at long last and this one is wayyy better than the old one, where I had to wait 10 mins or more for it to start & be fully functional and a couple of minutes to open an excel file.
Initially, I feel like blogging in Malay after reading bojol's blog. (Bojol, the way you blog is so simple, yet so funny. heheh.) Then, when I started structuring my thoughts, I don't feel like it anymore. After all, I'm not trying to copy Bojol, right? hehe.
I don't actually have anything specific to blog about. But today, me and hubby have been together as husband and wife for exactly one whole month!!! Weee... I hope we last forever and ever and ever ever and ever ever. I marked my one month with him with this statement:
me: Now I have one reason why I DON'T like sleeping with you...
him: (Straight away give me full attention) What is it???
me: I don't like leaving you in the morning when I have to go to work. Ahaqs!
Gotcha hubby. I Love You!!! Muacks

16 comments:

Faizul Azmil said...

Haha. Aku ber-blog dalam Bahasa Melayu kerana aku kurang mampu menulis dalam Bahasa Inggeris dengan baiks.

Not that my BM is good but it seems like no one else really care about grammar in BM =P

Funny? Muahahaha. Bojolol.

Farah Haida said...

aku lebih selesa bercakap dan berkomunikasi dlm Bahasa Melayu but i need to express myself in English. I dunno why my otak so confuse... hahahahha

mr dx said...

When I'm angry and pissed off I argue in English. Ekspresi la tu kot.

Farah Haida said...

haaa... same2. apsal ntah. i think i prefer to speak in Malay but i write in English. merepeks~ and when i argue, very seldom i can shout it all out so i will write... be it in sms, blog or letter. oh... because when i write, i have time to structure my thoughts... whatever la

Faizul Azmil said...

I think I think in English. See?

Farah Haida said...

tak salah pon kan?
just that nampak cam pelik
but if u say it, with the correct intonation, should be fine... kan?

Faizul Azmil said...

I think so. (Thinking in English again. Muahahaha)

Farah Haida said...

oih... why is this an issue?
my title reflects my entry, bukan mcm blog kau... wakaka

Faizul Azmil said...

Hahaha. No issues there =P

Farah Haida said...

sedih sedih
takde pon comment pasal kasih sayang
semue comments pasal English vs BM
hahahahahahha

mr dx said...

Nak komen pasal kasih sayang mmg takkan dapat laa dari orang-orang lelaki yang dok kat Taman Cemerlang ni. Oh!

Faizul Azmil said...

Orang bujang takleh berkasih sayang seperti orang yang dah kawen =P

mr dx said...

Betul tuh! :'(

Farah Haida said...

hahaha... what's with the "oh!" azmir? (tiru comment bojol. wakakaka)

mr dx said...

Imitation is the highest form of fattery. I mean flattery.

Faizul Azmil said...

Oh, I'm flattered. Haha.

Btw, I've been using the Oh!s quite frequently as well. And I must say it was inspired by my kakaks, i.e. Kak Aliza & Kak Faten. Lol.

Oh!