Good day, everyone. I know it has been a long break since the last post. As you should have known, I was busy preparing for my wedding, got married, hosted a reception (two including the groom's side) anddd back to work. I wasn't expecting my life to change at all, honestly, but I guess it is changing bit by bit. As a wife, I'd feel slightly guilty to not be by hubby's side, at least when the day is over and during the weekends. Trying to travel up and down every other day is abit tiring, for both of us, but we are trying our best to make it work. Some ppl strongly disagree with the fact that we are sort of staying separately at the moment but the thing is we still travel to see and be with each other most of the time so what's the big deal. It's not like we don't have a place to stay on our own but we are not quite ready to move in together yet. I dunno... maybe financially, emotionally, physically??? whatever... not ready is a general, the most accurate word to describe our position now.
Hmm, maybe I should actually start by thanking those of you who attended my wedding. THANK YOU, GUYS!!! It means a lottt to me seeing all of you there... I do need to apologise to those who came, but did not get a chance to meet me. I understand some of you guys have a lot of events to attend that day, thus, not being able to stay for a picture or even say hi. But all in all I am VERY HAPPY with how the reception turned out and am very grateful it went very smoothly.
As for our honeymoon, we picked Pangkor Laut as the preferred destination and I'm telling you now, it's damn worth it. To those of you who are not familiar with that name, Pangkor Laut Resort, is located near THE Pangkor Island itself, but is not on the same island. It is a private island owned by YTL and is a very very very nice place!!! OMG!!! Go check it out yourself. It's a luxurious little place that offers you privacy and peace. It is such a shame that many Malaysians I spoke to don't even know the existance of this place, possibly it is because this resort is more on the pricey side but nevertheless it is worth even cent we paid. Initially I didn't even considered this place but a colleague told me about the local residents package that is wayyy cheaper than the standard internet rate. The downside about my honeymoon is, we relaxed too much that I put on a lot of weight during my 3 days 2 nights stay there!!!
9 comments:
CONGRATS again b!! It was a lovely wedding :)
Congrats cik :)
Selamat Pengantin... hmmm, masih baru lagi kot?
Ok, Selamat Pengantin Baru!
Thank you, korg!!!
Korg sweet sgt.
Sebenarnye sape je pon yg bace blog nih selain korg?
Hahaha... cam takde fungsi je update blog coz you guys are pretty updated with the happenings in my life. Haha
u never know. blog hoppers may read yours.
nways....where are the frikking hanimun pichas?? i mean.. the pangkor laut's scenary pictures?? Heh :P
whattttt?
kat facebok tak cukup kah?
dlm camera ade about 100+ but some tuh cam either duplication sbb blurr or close up jer
tak larat nak upload semue sbb lembappppp
btw, blog hoppers dont need to read my blog coz this is just some updates on my PERSONAL life and my ramblings in between. Targeted audience are actually far-away friends and relatives. heh.
Weh aku baca la. Sumber menarik sewaktu boring :P
COngrats once again! :D
haha... ok ok layennn ^_^
not that aku rajin sgt pon nak update. haha
Congrats kak Farah!!!!! U look so beautiful in white ;)
p/s:Sorry sangat lambat wish.. heeee~
Post a Comment