Hello peeps! There are a lot of changes going on in my life at the moment, being married and all. Big news (at least to me): We have finally decided to move in together and live in Bangi at last... So currently quite busy trying to furnish the house and make it as live-able and home-y as possible. Tentative moving in date is 16/01/10... (3 months after being hubby and wifey). Have not decided on house-warming date yet... so be patient.
I actually have mixed feeling about moving to Bangi. Though I am still keeping my room in KL, my main residence now will be in Bangi, instead of Setapak i.e. the place where I practically grew up. As excited as I am to start living with my beloved hubby, I can't deny feeling really2 sad to leave KL. (well... partially... I still work in KL)
Pros:
1) Living full time with hubby
2) In between hubby's farm and my office so both have to commute less kilometres
3) Have proper kitchen that I would consider cooking in
4) Bigger house??? (Not sure whether this is a pro since only me, hubby and mummy living there)
Cons:
1) I have no friends there... Most of my friends live in KL!!!
2) Further away from office... Nak balik jam coz I am no longer going against the flow... (Most ppl work in KL and live elsewhere. Bangi & Seremban included so I will be going WITH the flow, thus, traffic is really gonna be a problem)
3) Sentimental value in KL
Hmm, I guess that's it for the main points...
And obviously the first point carries a bigger weight, hence the decision to move. So Bangi, here I come.
New year... New life... And hopefully for the better...
HAPPY NEW YEAR, people!!!
4 comments:
I suppose I don't have a bigger weightage yet for my move as I don't yet have a wife :P
soon you will :)
time flies... no worries
how bout feb for the date? so every month kite ade house warming thehehe
akan dipertimbangkan
lalalalala
Post a Comment