Friday, August 07, 2009

Staying

I remember wanting to blog about something but I don't remember what to blog about. While I figure that out, I think I'll just blab for awhile. Before that, on a more serious note, CIMB has finally delivered what they promised me months ago. So I'm happy to say that I am at peace working there now. Weeeeeeeeeeeeee.............. ^_^
What the??? Haha... Whatever~

And wedding preparation update:
Booked the dress and make up for his and my side
Have started printing invitation cards
Booked a photograper looong time ago
Both of us are done with HIV test
Hazmi forms are complete and ready to go

To do list:
Still looking for a videographer
Havent bought the ring and hantaran and whatever comes with it
Made appointment to submit my forms with my dad and kadi this Sunday
To buy more door gift coz we only bought about 200 before

No comments: