Saturday, February 16, 2008

Update 2 2008

I'm back... What a surprise... even to myself. Second update this month. hehe. Well, all you need is to get into the second gear and keep increasing it (mentang2 lah bawak manual :p) haha. And thanx you sweet ppl... I thot I lost all readers. (Wait a minute... why do I need readers? What's the purpose of me writing this blog? To update ppl on my life or to serve as my diary? Peer pressure? Hmm... Oh ya, to update ppl on my life... so without readers who am I updating, right? And occasionally it does serve as my diary so ppl, if you do read those kind of entries, do keep it to yourself =p After all, it's private! [Yeah, right~] But as I said before, I consider ppl who read my blog my friends, probably friends-of-friends... coz I don't advertise my blog to the whole world. So when it comes to private entries, that's me trying to pour out to my beloved sweet friends. Awwhhh. hehe.)
Ok, ok. Back to the real world. So far, I am starting to get things in place. Unpacked the last box of things from the UK (that's because Dina already asked for her books, which were shipped in my box and arrived like months ago). And I joined the aerobic class Dina recommended. So far, went to 2 classes already. It's really good and fun :) Tried to go for more but sadly, can't make it after work. With the traffic, I just can't make it on time. ~ My little baby neo is fine. Took it for its first 1000km service. Man, with free labour, it still cost me about RM150. Combined that with first monthly installment, aerobic fees and belly belt, I'm going deficit this month. Hope things would pick up later. If not, I'm really going broke. Also having trouble finding time and energy to keep it clean.
Work... My current boss is really sweet. She took time of her busy schedule to always include me in. Took me to luncheon with other bankers, sent me to meetings and sent me to briefings. She's nice... very willing to teach. Very appreciative of my work. Though I made some mistakes, she chose to see it from the bright side, saying it's pretty good for a first timer. Here I am, feeling all stupid for making mistake in such an important work but she's so motivating. (me hug her) And I am getting pretty comfortable with my colleagues. Now I don't feel like leaving. But at the same time, I want to know what else is out there. Then again, boss is supportive saying it's unfair for me to not finish my round. Awh, me so lucky. Now I need to see and decide which department I want to go next... provided there's vacancy in that department. SPA (Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Awam) offered me to go for an interview for the PTD (Pegawai Tadbir & Diplomatic) position today. Since I am determined to pursue my dream to become a trader, I am letting that go. Called JPA, and they said, since it is hard to get work these days and I already have one, I should just go with it. They released me from the bond since I completed everything.. sent in completion form, applied for work with SPA and "waited" 6 months to be called. After all, a LOT of ppl want to work for them and they only have limited place. Letting me go would actually be a win-win position for both of us.
CFA wise, me opened account already. But am thinking of paying next month. Coz I need to pay before 17 March to get cheap price. At the same time, I am trying to get an extra month in ASB(to earn extra dividend). Haih, so sad, no money to study. Need to draw down savings. All money! money! money! now. Sometimes I feel a tiny bit of regret for buying the car a bit early in life. If only I waited a bit longer, I could have saved a lot more. But when I think of how I reallllllllyyyyyy neeed the car, it is just the best decision I could make at this point of time. Well, lucky I live with mummy. At least she could still partly take care of me.
Life wise... I am sooooooo happy to be home. I mean I don't have a tiny bit of regret for not working there in the UK. Different ppl have different taste, different needs, different capabilities. And me... I'm just happy here, regardless of what ppl think I should do. After all, I need to decide what's best for me. So this is it! ~ My second life, in TornCity, is fine... Trying to balance real life and game life. Especially that I'm married in there to a guy from the US. The time difference and commitment, are making me twice as bz. Well, not twice, just a bit more. But now that Val's Day over (not that I do much actually), I should be free-er, except for the occasional chaining (that's attacking ppl in other faction at a specific time determined by the leader).
Ok peeps. Me need to go do all the cleaning now. Laundry. Wash car. Iron clothes. Maybe clean toilet too. Haha. Owh yeah, clean self, especially now that I just got back from that aerobic class. (See, car help take me there. If not, I'd have to take a cab... Pay... and wait under the hot sun for God knows how long. At least, it helps get my life together. No no... me not regret for having my baby) So later peeps... hope this post last u long enough until the next update. Haha.
P/s: bojol... I'll try to look into that chatbox when I feel like it. heh

4 comments:

Deena.T said...

told u the aerobics class best gile hehehe anyways good to know u are alright :)

Farah Haida said...

hehe... yup2. i put ur name as the person who recommended the class to me

mr dx said...

argh best giler dah takde bond!

Amethyste said...

waahh new update! and so fast after the other one heheh
hmm..i wonder whether i would enjoy aerobics...thinking of doing yoga...tau b, sini ade jitsu at the sports centre on tues n thurs nites hahahahha

tulah bes giler dah takde bond!