Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Back to blogging?

Hey peeps... Surprise to see a new entry??? I doubt ppl even visits this page anymore but to irna... who scolded me for being too lazy to do anything and asked me to update my blog... here's one entry for you :p
Right. Where do I start? It has just been too damn long since the last post. Let me just say I bought a new car? It's a black 1.6 manual H-Line Satria Neo... Yes, it is small but I don't care coz I can fit in pretty well in there. My bf??? He'll manage. :)

Guess which one is mine? ^_^


Work wise... I'm currently attached to CIMB-Principal Asset Management, after I completed my classroom program. (Well, not totally complete anyway. I have another ONE class to attend) Learning, Learning and Learning!
Study wise... Planning to take CFA in December. Initially wanted to take the June sitting but feels that it's quite heavy for me to handle right now. Better get my life in place first.
Marriage plans... Nothing in the calendar yet. So better not hold your breathe to that. (Am just putting it here so that ppl would stop "harassing" me by asking that question again and again.
Relationship wise... Yeah... we're good ;) =D kiss kiss sygku... (I'm pretty damn sure he stops reading this already) (What's with the *damn* word. Seems to be overly used. And what's with this thought in a thought, double bracket thing ??? )
Hmm, what else? I'm currently body conscious. I TRY not to eat dinner... Trying to look for gyms to attend. Found Dina's aerobik class. Think I'll give that a try.
And lastly, I wonder when would the next post be... Soon or a few months more down the road? Hehe... Adios peeps...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo sweet >:D<
So..bile boleh i naik kerete baru? :P

Faizul Azmil said...

not really interested in the new car, but what happened to the chatterbox?
hohohoh. jgn mare...

Amethyste said...

your new car! heheh nnt bile i balik i want a ride k ;)
btw, i still visit ur blog from time to time =)

mr dx said...

ye laa tu bojol not really interested in the new car.

by the by, kereta cik yg plat BJU tu yer. muehehehe. kesimpulan: sporty tapi leceh sbb kena alter seat baru leh masuk blakang. well, nak buat camna. orang pakai leather pants pun bukannye selesa. harharhar

Farah Haida said...

wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*cry*
ppl still read my blog...
aaawwwhhhhh, so sweeettttt
u guys are true friends indeed
heheh