Sunday, February 24, 2008

Enough politics

I've never had that much interest in it anyway. Was only heated up when I read those articles since I've been following the crude oil prices. Hence the entry. Read another article about a minister slamming bloggers for making political entries. Am sure she's referring to the left-wingers, but to be fair, I don't one to be one-sided. So enough politics here... We can talk economics if we want to. Heh. That would benefit me a lot. But the last one was such a hot entry, huh? haha. Well, that entry is not closed if anyone of you wants to add, elaborate or argue with any of the comments there. Irna... I don't have any energy to type about it anymore. I've been typing very long comments on that. So if you are lazy to read the newpapers "clippings", do read the comments. It would help to summarize the whole argument.
Had some ideas on what to write yesterday but forgot already now. Maybe I'll continue writing later.

1 comment:

irizis said...

Ok2!! Ehehe