Wednesday, April 11, 2007

About Me

I feel like starting a new section in my blog today. As the title suggest, it is About-me. Not only it would help you readers to know me better, it will also help me to improve myself and remind me what I am or was like. So for today's entry of about-me section:
1) I usually know what I want
When I want something, I only want that particular one. For example, when I first saw the latest version of Toyota Celica (I was a senior in high school then), I fell in love with it straight away. After nearly a decade, I am still deeply in love with the car. I do have crushes on some others like Mazda RX8 or Lamborghini Gallardo but I only want Toyota Celica!
The lastest example would be CIMB. I wanted to work for CIMB ever since I decided I don't want to do audit. I dreamt of going to work with my cousin (because she live and work nearby) MoNtHs before I submit my application. I nearly missed my chance because I thought they weren't coming to the UKEC careers fair (because I don't want to apply to other firms just to try my luck). That's how much I really want to work for them. At least for the near future. =)
2) I don't like to be disturbed when I am really watching something... be it movie or tv shows
Probably everyone doesn't like to be disturbed but I think it's quite bad in my case. I get really annoyed sometimes that I would totally block the person words from entering my thoughts. The "good" thing is... it only applies when I'm REALLY watching it. The problem is, I think, it is quite hard to tell when I am really watching something or just simple looking at it. The best thing to do is leave me alone for awhile until the show is over or wait for the commercials. Don't ask me questions unrelated to the show Unless it is important. (Fear of forgetting it later can be considered important =p haha) I just don't like ppl distracting me away from the show or give spoilers to what's going to happen Unless I ask for it
3) I have really bad memory
I tend to forget things easily unless I chose to store it in my long term memory box. In short, I have short term memory loss. Sometimes ppl get annoyed or irritated because of this but I really can't help it. For example, I asked Yat whether she had watched "The Prestige" or not when actually I went to see the movie with her. Lucky me, Yat understands me too well to take it personally.
4) I am very lazy
Do I need an explanation for this? I don't like studying... I don't like cooking. (But I love to eat) I don't like to exercise. (For health reason, that is... I might execise for fun like playing the dance mat or jumping around like crazy bunny though) I don't like to do anything at all that is not fun. For that, I am going to grow old fast... huhuu.
5) I am quite messy
This one is a follow up from the 4th one... since I am lazy, I don't keep my things neatly. It is all over the place. But I only accept my own mess because although it is very messy, there is still a system to it. For example, when I went back home and my room was not as I left it before, I was sooo restless that I had to clean it up immediately and then... make my OWN mess. haha.
This post just shows how lazy I am. The paragraphs are getting shorter and shorter. I am very hungry right now... I will write more soon.

2 comments:

irizis said...

I too hate it when people tell me spoilers !!

Farah Haida said...

ahh, true... true... -_-