I just called my dad to ask about something. Before hanging up, he asked what I was doing. I answered, "I am supposed to be studying but I am so lazy. Scold me! Scold me!" Then my dad said "Dah besar dah, tak payah scold. Kene study sendiri." (something like that) What I forgot was, my dad never scold me, since I was little until now. He never, in my entire life, raised his voice at me. All he had to do was gimme a disappointed look and I'd start crying already so there's no need to scold me. Haha. Well, sometimes he did gimme a lecture about this and that. (Whether it actually sticks in my head is a different issue =p) Thinking about it makes me miss my dad. No matter how far apart we are, no matter what happens, I am always his daughter. It's in my blood, it's in my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment