Wednesday, April 04, 2007

My Dream Wedding!

I admit I am a bit weird. For instance, I wanted to highlight my hair striking blue, though it's actually meaningless to some people since I wear "tudung", no one could actually see it. What do I care? I want it for myself. Another story, when I went to Kelantan for Abg Mi's (Hazmi's bro) engagement, Kak Ina (Hazmi's sister) asked me what is my dream wedding. At first, I was a bit reluctant to tell them coz it IS a bit weird. She thought I wanted a beautiful wedding like Cinderella with white horses and everything. But instead I said, I want to have a simple wedding dinner at a hall, followed by a gig, and I want to sing myself. A gig party for my wedding. So unromantic eh? After that conversation, I never thought of any other dream wedding.
Today, I had a conversation with Nadia and we were talking about everything under the sun including future plans and weddings. A story of a friend's wedding came up. About half a platun attended this girl's wedding wearing sea cadets uniform. I'm assuming that was how they knew the bride because she was a very active sea cadet and it seems that they are very patriotic and attached to it. Sure is impressive. Then it suddenly hit me. Hazmi is considering to be a police inspector. So I might be able to expect a police wedding ceremony. Owh... I want to walk under an array of swords... That would be cool... I want that! I want that!!! If police don't have swords, I don't mind walking under a handful of M16 guns. haha.
Since this one is more realistic than the first one (because it is not all that weird), probably it would substitute the gig. (Hazmi's parents also had this wedding because his dad used to be in the police force.) But if possible, Can I have both? 1 for my side => the gig, and 1 for his side => the procession. Uh wee... I like ^_^

2 comments:

irizis said...

When you guys do get married, make sure jempot aku. Oh! jempot to both majlis yeh :D

Farah Haida said...

hehe. InsyaAllah. I'll not forget you. ;)