Tuesday, March 27, 2007

CIMB! Here I come...

I would really like to write a long entry but I don't have that much time since I haven't started studying yet. I actually have a lot to talk about but lost the excitement already. Haha. Long story short, I got a conditional offer from CIMB! Thanx to everyone who helped me through the application process... you know who you are. From checking my CV, giving me possible interview questions to being my "wingman" on the interview day itself, THANK YOU! Love you all. hehe. All I need now is a 2:1 for my degree... Then I'm all set to go. Wish me luck ^^

6 comments:

irizis said...

Congrats!

Amethyste said...

Congrats b! :)
Don't forget to take us all on a ride with ur celica ;)

fAraHnaDiaH said...

Congratulations!! *wink*wink
and...BeSt oF LuCk!

Anonymous said...

farah! best of luck! i already did my interview with petronas and it went not so great. but i'm not regretting :) Getting job is all about luck. :D Anyway, I might be coming to UK somewhere in June, end of June I guess. Will you be there?

Faizul Azmil said...

moral support buleh kire gak kot?
weeehoooo

Farah Haida said...

Awhh, a lot of replies... sweet fwens. hihi. Thank you all.
Thanx again irna.
Of course not mimi but i still wonder when would that be? hehe. Thank you farah. (weird thanking my own name.) first time seeing u here.
Sarrrrrr!!! you do check my blog. hihi. aawwh, yup, it's all about luck. it's ok bout that one but good luck for others.of course i'd be here. make sure gimme a call. get my number later k. if not, i bite u.
Lastly... definitely kire bojol. thanx for the moral support. haha. mmg from b4 sampai dah ckp nak kacau bojol.
Thank you thank you thank you... weeeee ^^