Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Just stress

hihi. I have now figured out my problem. I am just experiencing the same thing I experience every year around this point of time... my annual stress period. Thanx to Aida who pointed out an article about it in the Beaver this week... Apparently it is not so uncommon to feel this way at this point of time. I was just saying I need someone or something to comfort me in the last entry. It somehow made me miss my high school friends. I miss the time when there would always be someone to comfort and support me. Yes, things are different now. For one thing, I have a bf but it's simply not the same. He is sweet and kind and caring but he kinda dislikes weak people. He would be there to support me when I need motivation, when I am being simply spoilt wanting his attention, but he won't give me support when I am in a fragile state like this. Not just me actually... anyone in this state. Well, in a way, it's not totally his fault. It's just a trait. Like my trait for being quite weak under pressure. Anyway, back to my story, I was thinking about the old times, being surrounded by my ever supportive friends, who persevered through my constant whining and crying. Then, I suddenly realized, at least one friend is still around. Yat!!! hehe. Just wanna say thank you. You cheered up my day. Hahaha... Now, I'm laughing again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi baby, sedihnye ur last few posts. bile u dah gelak balik barula i sempat baca ni ha hehe. nway just to share a few tips, as ive been there a short while ago:

1. smile. i know its sounds silly but act bile i stress, i selalunye frown, which makes my face jd buruk n menambahkan my migrain. wut i did is smile sampai muke i kejang n in the end u just gonna laugh. also, always remember smile is the best gift u can give to someone n seeing a lotta ppl smile at u back will hopefully reduce ur stress.

2. go out n meet ppl. one of the things i did b4 when im stressed is duduk bawah duvet n tido all day. yes it sometimes work but then i did try to go out n talk to ppl n it turns out everyone's the same. So knowing that ur not alone helps a lot. By then u can help each oth out.

3. count ur blessings. its hard to do it during difficult times but just grab a piece of pen n paper n list the simplest thing u can think of ie the weather, or ur comfy bed etc. Just remember even if u think ur life hits rock bottom, u r still luckier than half of the ppl in the whole world.

4. Do nice things to other ppl genuinely. One day i was stressed n bile i pergi kerja at hosp i serve food mcm biasa, then this one old lady came up to me, smile n said 'dear, now im full, u made my day.' just thinking how sweet it was does make me feel a lotta better.

Hmm i think thats all kot. And also dont forget to eat healthy n do good things to urself. i know choc cake is a neccessity during these times but i guess the cellulites that'll come later doesnt help ;) I also selalu pegi jog or something so when ur tired u tak fikir sgt benda2 ni.

Okay baby, take care n i hope it helps! :)

Farah Haida said...

Awwhhh, sweet sgt anyz. Thank you dear. You are definitely right when you said I am still luckier than half the people in the world. I do have to be thankful and count my blessings everyday. I am alright now. Things are turning up already. I was stress coz I had no where to go. Now I do. I might sound depressed most of the time but actually I only post entries when I am sad to lepas perasaan. I don't write bout my happy times that often anymore. haha. Whatever it is, I really2 appreciate your concern. You are a dear friend. Thank you

Anonymous said...

hehe thanks.. anyway i pun mcm u jgk. evrytime down je br la call my mum, masa happy entah ke mana haha. nway good to hear everythings ok, im sure we will all find our way out whatever it is. :)