Monday, November 13, 2006

68 Beechfield Road Movie Night

When Aida & I went to a PwC application skill session a couple of weeks ago, the speaker kept on saying something like "Thanx for coming, I know it is Friday night. You must have a lot of plans" or "I don't want to keep you any longer. It is Friday night. You must have some more interesting things to do than listening to this talk". Aida & I were like "Yeah, right. What do we always do on Friday night? Stayed in and hmm, that's all. Probably catching up with some work." (Usually that won't be me. I don't work that much. I probably just did nothing. hehe) On the way back, we were talking and thinking about it... and later decided (along with Dina)... that on the coming Friday nights, we would have a movie night in... no work and it's compulsory for everyone. Hehe.
The first movie was Step Up... It was real great fun. All 4 of us sat on the couch, under Aida's bulky duvet, while eating chocolates, watching the very inspiring movie. Inspiring? Yes... coz after that movie, I kept on bugging them to do a choreographed dance for 68 Beechfield Road. Shasa dear. Can you be our choreographer? haha.
Last weekend, we had our second night in. This time, there were 5 of us... Azmir was around. The chosen movie was 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind'. Gosh. When Yat recommended the story to me months ago, (or was it yearsss ago?) I thought it was a light comedy movie. That is one heavy movie but nevertheless, it is very romantic. Recommended to everyone... one of the movies where you could watch Jim Carrey's serious face. So there you go... who say we are pathetic? We are not... We are fun. Go girls!!! ;)

No comments: