Thursday, March 30, 2006

What have I done so far?

Evaluation time... One and a half weeks of easter break is gone now. What have I done so far??? Lets see... hmm studying wise not much. Freecell games, plenty... Sudoku games, A LOT. What the hell, Farahaida? You can't do this. Don't you remember what happened last year? That canNOT happen again. Study! Study! Study! Pleaseeee.....
Anyway, Yesterday, I experienced sleeping difficulties. Yeah, just difficulty, that is... I can't sleep. Tried to but couldn't. Woke up kinda late the day before so that might be the problem. Told mummy I DO NOT have difficulty falling asleep, that's a BIG mistake. (NEVER say something like that coz it'll happen straight away) Wanted to talk to hubby on the phone for hours but he's not well and is having mid-term exam at the moment so couldn't disturb him. But I think the main problem was... my stomach won't stop making noise and it was VERY2 loud... n very2 disturbing. In the end, I managed to sleep at 11am and asked hubby to wake me up at 1pm but he Forgot. So I slept until 6.15pm. hmmpph, there goes one day (and my Zohor prayers). So last night, I drank hot choc and ate banana-with-choc-sauce-and-whipped-cream before I went to bed. (I know it's fattening but hopefully my stomach stop growling) Called Nadia and since she's working, she can't use her high-pitched voice. That didn't stop her from talking a lot though so after awhile, I felt kinda sleepy. Put on thick track bottom and hid under the duvet to ensure no air crept into my body. Key thing, called hubby... he dodoi me to sleep... Sempat manje2 skejap =p and mengadu about my growling stomach. Hubby said, "gi tido... abaikan je perut tu." LUCKY ME! I managed to sleep again at 3am last night and woke up around 10 am. Haha. That's a LOT of sleep. I know but I need to fix that owl-sleep-pattern before it gets out of control. Hopefully won't have any problem sleeping tonight.

No comments: