Woke up quite early today. And the first thing I did was to check my email. Lucky me, there is a good news attached to my newly received email. Drum roll please... I got a placement to do internship with PwC. Lalala. U have no idea how happy I am. Hehe. Not bcoz I actually have to spend my 2 holiday-months working but I got a placement despite my ugly 1st year result. (yes, I am working hard now for my 2nd year exam. cannot afford to repeat that horrible experience again) Then, Aida got hers too. And I know dina already got hers a few weeks ago. So the 3 of us might be working at the same place this Summer. As for Mimi, she will be doing her internship with Wong & Partners but her good news for today is... she bought her ticket back home. Yeay!!! So all in all, today is a happy day =) Heylo, Spring!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment