Wednesday, October 12, 2005

68, Beechfield Road

Hello ppl. I'm back in London... 2 weeks already now. Currently staying at Beechfield road with Dina, Aida & Mimi. Nice place but quite far from the tube station. We just got out internet connection this afternoon so I guess I should update this blog more frequently. What's there to tell? Apart from bz making this house more homely, we just settled some stuff like buying books, changed class, applied NUS & travelcard, and of course, going to lectures. I met Fina (my friend from Brunei) and her parents last week. Very friendly ppl, they are. Haven't met them for quite some time actually. Exchanged gossips and ppl's secret ;p (Not so a secret now.) Then went to Yas's bday party at Holiday Villa for buka puasa last Saturday. Ate so much until there's no more room in there. hehe. Delicious cake, Natte. Yumm!!! Hmm, what else? All my housemates are not-feeling-well. Aida & Dina coughing, Mimi had fever and sore throat. I'm the only one left which is quite surprising. Maybe I got fatter so have more resistence to germs. Or maybe the effect is delayed. Hope it's the 1st one although I hate to admit I'm fatter. Anyway, my new academic year resolution is to become a nerd. Not so successful now but still trying. Glad to have ambitious housemates to keep me on track. So here's the new me. Nerd-in-the-making.
Happy Ramadhan, everyone!!! =)

No comments: