A lot had happened this Summer. I just met Hazmi's parents last July for the 1st time. Now, my mum and my bro had met them too. :) Hazmi's parents tried to invite mummy and abg to come over a few times before this but knowing my mum, she's always busy. Finally, she had to agree when his parents invited us over, again, a week b4 my holiday ends, for dinner, just our immediate families. After a long discussion, mummy & abg agreed on Saturday. I found it funny that abg was also busy. Actually he had extra classes as he'll be sitting for big exam next month. Not PMR, something equivalent, Junior High Exam something, not so sure what it's called. =p We were supposed to have another dinner that night, some UPM's occasion but since they didn't have any more free time (as I am always free for Hazmi. hehe), mummy cancelled that dinner.
We arrived there around 9-ish. A little bit late as Hazmi's house is in Nilai and we drove all the way there from Setapak after maghrib (plus the getting ready bit). Mr Abdul Halim greeted us 1st, followed by his wife, Pn Noriah. Hehe. Hazmi's lovely parents, of course, who else. Abg handed him our small gift. A basket of sparkling juice, dates & fruit. (Took us a whole week to think of what to bring.) Then, his mum suggested that we have our dinner immediately b4 the food gets cold. The chattering was lively =D as everyone's trying to get to know each other. Pn Noriah sat at the table end while I was beside En Abdul Halim ;) and Hazmi beside Mummy. Nice seat arrangement ;p Abg, who was smiling ear-to-ear when En Abdul Halim commented that he's bigger than me, sat on my left. Abby helped served the food so she was around too but did not join in. We had a delicious Negeri Sembilan dinner, daging salai masak kuning and omelette (my fav), fried chicken, ulam and mixed vege. After that, the parents continued chatting in the living room while the children just sat there looking at each other. haha. Kak Ina came back around 10 something. I did not want to go back early but I had to go back and continue packing as my flight's at 9 the very next morning. Well, that was just my excuse. Actually I did not want to disturb them as it was kinda late. We went back around 11. I think it went well. ReAlly ReaLLY HappY! hehe...
2 comments:
haha..nice! finally they've met..it's really good to know everything went well. told ya so!;)
hehe. Thanx. I was really2 nervous but really2 glad that it went well ;) Ahah, waiting for the Next step then... Bile nak kawin nih??? haha
Post a Comment