When I quit MMU in 2002, my body had reacted biologically to the emotional stress I was having. I had systoms quite similar to a pregnant woman (my mum initially thought I was) which I found amusing; usually dizzy, feeling nausea and my period was a week late. The thing is when I got my scholarship to further my studies abroad, I was torn apart. I love staying in Malaysia but I really want to go overseas. Then, my mum told me that my emotional unstability had caused me all the "sickness" I was having.
Then, after completing my 1st year with great difficulties, I went back for Summer and spent most of my time in MMU, generally, or with my bf, precisely. When I was waiting for my bf outside his classroom, I realise how much I miss the environment there. The feel, the smell, the scenery. Sounds very dramatic but the peaceful, quiet afternoon did make me feel that way. I didn't think I would miss MMU that much but now my body is reacting the same way again. Hmm, what your body can tell you even when you yourself don't realise your current emotional state.
Anyway, I would like to congratulate Mash and hubby for the pregnancy and wishing u both all the best for the future. First TKCian 9701's baby. ;)
Then, after completing my 1st year with great difficulties, I went back for Summer and spent most of my time in MMU, generally, or with my bf, precisely. When I was waiting for my bf outside his classroom, I realise how much I miss the environment there. The feel, the smell, the scenery. Sounds very dramatic but the peaceful, quiet afternoon did make me feel that way. I didn't think I would miss MMU that much but now my body is reacting the same way again. Hmm, what your body can tell you even when you yourself don't realise your current emotional state.
Anyway, I would like to congratulate Mash and hubby for the pregnancy and wishing u both all the best for the future. First TKCian 9701's baby. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment