I have a 9 O'-Clock class on Mondays so I have to wake up early. Before going back to sleep after sahur, I set my alarm twice, 6.20a.m. & 6.40a.m. The sleepy me turned off the 1st alarm b4 fell asleep again straight away. After the 2nd one went off, I was still sleepy so I decided to call Hazmi with hope that he could wake me up. I thought I had dialled his number, even heard he said hello when the phone I was holding rang. Hazmi's name flashed at the display screen. So I asked, "Why did u call me back? Did I fall asleep while I was talking to you?" "No, I called you straight away after I woke up", he answered. Apparently, the last time I called him was last night, meaning I didn't call him yet that morning coz I fell asleep immediately. Well, we didn't usually call each other every morning so that's quite a coincidence. Our theory is that my soul "went" to Malaysia to "call" him when I fell back to sleep. Nice. Free telecommunications means. Haha
1 comment:
hye..
it's nice.but, how it feels being away from your hubby?im married,too and i feel like 'oh!i cant live without him..(if he is not around)'
Post a Comment