Thursday, July 14, 2005

I Passed My Exams!

There can be miracles...
The long awaited day had finally arrived. My exam result is out, officially released at 12pm London time, meaning 7pm Malaysian time, 13th July 2005. I went all the way to Melaka just for this 'special occasion' because I was afraid to check it at home. In the evening, I was very restless, checking my watch every few minutes from 6pm onwards. Went to Cyber Cafe around 9 pm to check my result but the server was busy. Obviously, EVERYONE was checking their results too. Why can't they just check it some other time. I must not be the only one panicking, I guess. Siewch msg me coz she managed to check hers and get through her 1st year. After that, I was even more restless that my bf was actually worried. He tried everything to calm me down. Try to make me smile, took me out for a drink. But everything didn't seem to work.
Then, to my surprise, my dearest bf took me to the beach, bringing with him 2 plastic bags containing a bottle of sparking red grape juice and 2 tall glasses he bought from JJ b4 we went there. In a effort to cheer me up, he planned a very romantic drink on the beach! I was touched, really thankful to have such a sweet bf. Unfortunately, I was still miserable. Tried my best to show him how I appreciate that effort but I think I spoiled the mood for the night. Nevertheless, we sat there, watched the moon and stars, heard the waves hitting the sands, went for a stroll on the beach and just savoured the quiet moments together. I wished the night would never end, for every second with him fills my heart with joy. My worries seemed distant at that time.


At last, b4 he sent me back to Izza's place, we went to the CC again to check my result. Bismillahirrahmanirrahim, I clicked 'Exam Result' on LseForYou and was very happy to see that I passed all papers that I sat for, allowing me to proceed to my 2nd year this September. Alhamdullilah, I was so thankful although my result was NOT that satisfactory at all, at least, I don't have to repeat my 1st year. Anyone who has been following my blog at least since June, would have known how worried I was that I might have to repeat my 1st year. Having received that news, I jumped happily around, called my mother who was already asleep, and sms some of my close friends. I just can't stop smiling. Well, now that I passed my papers, I do have to work harder in my 2nd year for I definitely DO NOT WANT to repeat this experience. It was very torturing. In addition, 2nd year papers accounted for 4/9 of the degree and since i do not carry forward a good grade from my 1st year, NO MORE FOOLING around. It's time to work hard... I hope...hmm

No comments: