Saturday, July 02, 2005

Home Sweet Home...

Hey, ppl! I'm back. Sorry i didn't post anything for such a looong time. No excuses, i was NOT busy, just didn't have the mood to do anything at all, including blogging. I wanted to go home badly so here i am. hehe. Feels so good to be back. When our plane, the MH007, touched down in Langkawi at approximately 1.30pm on the 27th of June, i was so so happy. Walking down the stairs, i shouted "Dah sampai Malaysia!!!" loudly. Luckily the plane was too loud so my shout was barely audible.

Mimi, Me, Nun & Aida at Langkawi International Airport

1st Breakfast in Malaysia after approximately 6 months. Haha. I was so thrilled to have so many malaysian food selection for breakfast. It's time to have a feast.

Iced Horlicks & A mixture of nasi goreng, bihun goreng, kuey teow goreng, ayam goreng

U can guess how much i miss my Mr Mohd Hazmi. So, forget jetlag, on the next day in Malaysia itself, i took a bus to Melaka to meet my guy ;) Owh, the bus fare has increased from RM8 to RM9.60. Ok, the inflation is quite high, 20% increase. I only left Malaysia for 6 months. *sigh* Well, at least the taxi fare to MMU is still the same RM6. I took a cab to MMU and waited Hazmi in front of his classroom. He was surprised to see me standing there when he came out of the class. Haha. He was supposed to fetch me from the bus station. We, then, went for lunch and watched Mr & Mrs Smith as promised a few weeks back. Later, he took the trouble to send me all the way to KL. Hehe. Love u, honey.

Mr & Mrs Hazmi

Alrite ppl. I'll try to "pay back" the entries that i owed you. Till then, tata.

1 comment:

Amethyste said...

Hai Farah!!!
Yeah we are back! Now i plak malas update blog hehe :P
Wow....besnyer ur breakfast..!! i blum lg mkn feast mcm tu. xpe2 we hv 3 mths ;)
nx time i gi klcc i will call u k then kite bleh gi mkn cake hahah