After confinement was over, first thing that crossed our minds was HOLIDAY! Understandably, I was bored being "confined" at home and hubby was concerned with my state of mind. Haha. Actually, he was also out of his mind accompanying me at home with the baby. So we all needed the holiday. Only at 53 days, Haziqa made her first "long-distance" journey to Kuantan. (The pink patch near my body in the picture below was not my boob. That was Haziqa's mittens.)
Hubby was supposed to have a site-visit that Friday but luckily it got cancelled. After Friday prayers, we had late lunch at Jalan Bellamy and went straight to Kuantan. Arrived around 6.30ish. The place was quite packed as there was, I suspect, a VVIP wedding that night. (We "convoyed" with a car labelled 'Ketua Hakim Negara' with a patrol car to the hotel and we could see there was a wedding going on in the hall.) However, when I arrived at the reception, there was only 1 person in front of me and even then it took the receptionist forever to attend to me. (I was anxious especially since there was a little baby in the car, who might scream for me.)
When we finally arrived at the room, I was happy again. It was nice to be in a nice hotel room. Haha. My vocabulary is getting worse.
We freshen up for a bit and hubby was already excited to go to the beach.
By then, I was already hungry. The buffet dinner, though reasonable priced around RM88++, sounded quite expensive to us. Didn't think we were going to eat RM200 worth of food for two that night. I saw a lot of lights on the other side and asked hubby to walk over to see whether they sell cheap food over there. Turned out, the place was quite lively. There were more than just food; Starbucks, McD, KFC, food stalls, people selling stuff by the roadside, a blowout castle and bumper cars. So while I bought my nasi goreng USA, Tricia was having a blast driving her own car.
Breakfast was not included but we didn't wake up early enough to find breakfast on our own anyway. Luckily hubby bought a lot of stuff before we arrived so we had bread for breakfast and went out to have ikan patin masak tempoyak for lunch somewhere in town.
Then it was time to relax by the beach. Hubby played his Empire Defense 2 game on his phone. Tricia played with the sand. I read a story book while the baby was sleeping and fed her when she was up. It was a good, relaxing break. Around 3pm or so, I went up with the baby first as she couldn't stand the heat. Not long later, hubby and Tricia followed suit.
When I reached the room, I realised I dropped my nipple shield. I am still very dependent on it until today. Try to let her suck naturally but the old problem was still there. My left nipple felt sore and she couldn't latch on the right one. So we rushed out to the mall to buy a new pair. Bought a new pair from anakku but found out later that it was different than the one I was used to. Hmm. Not happy. It didn't stick on very well, probably because of the shape, which was very round, unlike a natural breast.
Had early dinner before went back to the hotel. At the hotel, I went back to place we hung out in the afternoon and lucky me, I found my nipple shield on the sand. Should have gone there first before heading out to the mall. LOL. Hubby hang around by the beach with Tricia for awhile and then we settled down early that night around 10pm. That was very early for our family's standard. Haha.
Checked out the next day and ikan patin lunch again, this time in Temerloh. Detoured to Bukit Tinggi for tea before heading back home.



















2 comments:
haha. if x mention pasal mitten, x perasan pon :P
Haha. Takut laa tgh2 bf, pastu nampak gambar tak sepatutnye.
Post a Comment