Saturday, December 29, 2012

Free stay at Marriot Putrajaya

My mom is a member at Marriot Putrajaya. She took the membership because she LOVES to eat dim sum there and definitely making her membership worth it by going there to eat oh so frequently. But the membership also gives her one complimentary night at the hotel and a few more nights at huge discounts. Given how busy my mom's schedule is, WE got to stay at the hotel for free!
Last Friday, we slept in Nilai because I was just too lazy to drive back. We woke up just in time for lunch, where my MIL cooked delicious food, did a quick stop in Bangi to do laundry and pack, then went to check in at Marriot. When we arrived, Tricia was very tired so she was sleeping... but only about 10 minutes or so because as soon as she realised that we were in a hotel room, she sprang up to life and got very excited again. Anddd the exploring began; opening every drawer and cabinet, played with the mirror, hopped on and tested the softness of sofa, played with the TV remote control... She just wouldn't stop. Hubby ordered room service round 1.

Around 6pm, I insisted to bring Tricia down to the swimming pool. Tricia and I played at the kids pool for around half an hour while hubby sat by the pool side watching us. Then we went back up to shower and hubby went back down to the gym. Hubby came back and started to make use of the bath tub. I, on the other hand, was feeling extremely exhausted so after giving Tricia her milk, both of us fell asleep. Around 10pm, Tricia woke up and I could hear that hubby was ordering room service round 2. But I was just too tired to open my eyes. When the food arrived, hubby woke me up for dinner. When we were done, Tricia demanding to go out again as per her normal routine. So we went down to the carpark to get our phone charger and walked around in the lobby for awhile. When we were ready to sleep, Tricia was restless and gave me the "why are we sleeping so early" kind of look. I told her, "Sleep! Sleep! We need to wake up early tomorrow and don't make noise when I wake you up at 7am because you slept late." Reluctantly, she went to sleep.
Guess what time Tricia woke up the next morning. 6.40am! Hahahahahaha.... We packed up, had our breakfast and checked out around 9am. Then off we went to Taman Wetland Putrajaya for a family photoshoot. The pictures aren't ready yet so here's one for a sneak peak.


No comments: