Early this month, I made an "impulse" decision. Had lunch with a colleague from foreign currency side at the Curve and she was talking about going to the gym during lunch time with our boss at Fitness First in Manulife. Soke Yee and I went to ask about the pricing immediately after our meal and straight away signed up. I was excited but Soke Yee initially was frustrated that it was quite expensive compared to what our colleague is paying but after doing some "research", she accepted the pricing. We got corporate rate, waived registration fee, platinum membership, can go all fitness first and towel included. Had to take 3 sessions with personal trainer for RM150 but if we go to the gym 8 times in the first month and 8 times in the second month, we will get a refund.
I know I blogged about this before. I said I don't want to pay a lot of money to lose weight especially when there are free options available. I used to go to the office's gym but all the treadmills are broken. And since we are moving "soon", they are not going to be replaced. Wanted to go to CY's condo's gym but we need to have a resident's card to use it. And since it has been so many months of waiting for the move (hoping that the new building will have a free gym), I got frustrated. My tummy is looking pregnant again and I desperately need to work out.
So far so good. I've been going there regularly. Have not lost weight yet but I gained 2kgs over the Christmas holiday. Like what the heck, man... So must work harder to lose weight. But so far, I definitely don't regret the decision. Must make my investment worth it!
My sessions so far:
Signed up 5/12
1) 12/12 The Curve - first session with PT
2) 14/12 One Mont Kiara - with Soke Yee
3) 15/12 Empire Shopping Gallery - swimming with Cyan and Lisa
4) 17/12 The Curve - second session with PT
5) 18/12 The Curve - third session with PT *body numb*
6) 21/12 The Curve - alone
(put on 2kgs over 2 days on Christmas holiday =_=)
7) 27/12 The Curve - alone
8) 28/12 Menara Manulife - with Soke Yee
My sessions so far:
Signed up 5/12
1) 12/12 The Curve - first session with PT
2) 14/12 One Mont Kiara - with Soke Yee
3) 15/12 Empire Shopping Gallery - swimming with Cyan and Lisa
4) 17/12 The Curve - second session with PT
5) 18/12 The Curve - third session with PT *body numb*
6) 21/12 The Curve - alone
(put on 2kgs over 2 days on Christmas holiday =_=)
7) 27/12 The Curve - alone
8) 28/12 Menara Manulife - with Soke Yee
No comments:
Post a Comment