Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Holiday

I haven't seen one of my best friends in the longest time since we stay quite far apart from each other. So we made plans to bring our little ones to Aquaria on Christmas together. Knowing how packed the place would be on a public holiday, Haslin and I decided to buy our tickets online and thank God we did. The place WAS as expected really packed. I enjoyed watching feeding session for memerang sungai and the BIG Arapaima. I think I was more excited than Batrisyia. But that was it. The rest of the time was just rushing through the pack of people. Do excuse the low quality pictures as I forgot to bring my camera. Silly me.

Not wanting to join the crowd, we headed out of KLCC to Delicious in Jalan Tun Razak for lunch but not before stopping by Gucci and Hugo Boss outlet. Hubby's on a mission apparently. It was nice to catch up with Haslin and Irwan and their boy, Daanish. It has been a whole year since we seen each other! Kids being kids, they just would not sit still.
After lunch, instead of heading back home, we detoured to Pavillion. The parking was full so we parked across at Starhill Gallery. When we checked online, there should be a Gucci outlet there but after going round and round and found none, we went to Pavillion. Hubby still couldn't find what he was looking for in Gucci so ended up splurging in Hugo Boss instead.
We were not done yet. Went to Aeon Wangsa Maju to see my mom and my relatives from kampung Perlis, had yong tau foo and went to the kids department to buy Tricia an "umbrella" travelling stroller. We learnt our lesson from the UK trip that travelling without a stroller can cause backache. Now that Tricia is bigger and heavier, it is imperative that we HAVE a stroller for travelling. Current stroller is so bulky that it is not suitable for this purpose. Furthermore, I would be going to Singapore sans hubby in January so I really really need this. Again, excuse the picture and the background. Gambar tangkap muat je nih.

No comments: