Hello, peeps. June is here already, which means I am one year older.
Happy 2x Birthday to me. Hihi.
What update do I have for you? Hmm... let's see:
1) exam - CFA this year was the most straight-forward I have ever sat for but unfortunately I didn't finish covering the whole syallabus so expect to revisit the paper AGAIN next year.
2) money - signed S&P for our 2nd property purchase like finallyyy... With the tightening policy of new loan by BNM, it was SO difficult to get a loan given that I am so highly leveraged. In the end, took up my staff loan, which I had initially saved for the purchase of our dream home later.
3) Batrisyia - she crossed her 7th month last Sunday and is now starting to push her tushie up - the beginning of her crawling phase
pic taken at Abby's wedding
4) Games - Hubby and I were sooo addicted to this game Empire Defense 2 on his tab but unfortunately, after working our ass off to level up, collect crystal and upgrade our soldiers and equipment, the game decided to reset on us, Not Once but TWICE! We basically have to start all over again... Are you mad??? Do you know how many hours we had clocked in for that. That's it! -uninstalled-

2 comments:
Farah, mane latest post nih? Dah lama tunggu tp tak tiba2 ;P
www.lilymarliza.com
Haha. Susah nak update takde internet. Nah. 2 terus update.
Post a Comment