Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Hubby and Selamat Hari Raya!

Hello people. OMG! Time flies so fast. I've been wanting to update my blog several times before but work got the better of me and when I reach home, Tricia gets all the attention that I don't have the energy to do anything else.

Since Ramadhan is leaving us very soon, I would firstly like to wish all of you Selamat Hari Raya and maaf zahir batin atas salah silap selama ini. Berayalah berpada2 dan ingat-ingatlah mereka yang kurang bernasib baik. I have been fairly lucky this year to be able to break fast and sahur at home quite often as my family members in Nilai cook regularly. I don't need to eat out that often, which suits me well as this year is my first time celebrating Ramadhan as a mother. It may not seem very significant since Tricia can't understand this yet but to me, it means less going out for berbuka and terawih. It is fine. My priority is different now. Menjaga anak juga satu ibadah. I am glad that she now understands that I need to pray. Throughout the month, she didn't cry for me to pick her up until I finished my prayer. Good girl. ^_^

So many happenings since I last updated but I am going to dedicate this post to my dearest husband.
Hubby celebrated his birthday last month and we are now the same age again =p Well, my birthday comes first so for more than a month every year, I am sort of a year older than him. Ngahaha.
We went to Morib Gold Coast for a quiet celebration just the 3 of us. It was not bad. I like the room and we LOVE the jacuzzi. Don't put high expectation though. It is not of Sepang Gold Coast standard. The corridors were not even carpeted or tiled... bare cement but the room was cosy and suitable for family with kids who enjoy water theme park. Dinner concept was very open... not only it was buffet-style, the tables were those big round tables fit for 10-people, which means you might have to share your table with other guests. But considering the price I paid, I think the trip was value-for-money.
Tricia fell asleep quite early that night, around 9pm so hubby and I made full use of our time together enjoying the jacuzzi for about an hour or so until Tricia realized we were gone and started crying. I went out the tub to attend to the little baby and when I turned back, my big baby was already covered in white bubbles!!! So much for growing up. Hehe. My little joys in life.
The "excitement" didn't end there. Tricia wouldn't stop crying and after awhile I realized she actually wanted to GO OUT! At freaking 11pm at night. Sigh my little girl. Picked up your daddy's habit a bit too early. Lucky we had a place to go to. There was this deck built by the beachside where you can have drinks while listening to live band and enjoying the night breeze. Quite nice.
We had a good time. Didn't wake up for sahur coz we were too tired trying to get Tricia to sleep. But we salute the hotel for providing sahur in the first place as not all hotels in Malaysia do. To my sayang, Happy Birthday dear. May you get everything you wish for in life. Lots and lots of happiness and LOVE from Tricia and I.

No comments: