Thursday, May 10, 2012

Tricia 6 months today

My dearest baby girl is 6 months today! And to mark this date, I did what I have been waiting to do since the day she was born - open her ASB account. =p Excuse me for being too money-oriented but it is important to start saving from young.
Progress so far 
- Tricia has started eating solid food since she was 5 months+. I could not wait until she reached 6 months because she was just too eager mimicking our action whenever she saw us eat. Been giving her Cerelacs and Heinz products (the semi liquid food and biscuit) so far.
- This baby girl is now able to recognise people and tell time! I effectively have a curfew now. If I come back past 10pm, she will start to cry. Remember this when you grow up, Batrisyia Hana. I have a curfew because of you so don't make so much fuss in the future when YOU have your own curfew. Hehe.

No comments: