Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Happy New Year! 2012 is here

I haven't been blogging for awhile. With no internet connection on a proper computer, it is quite difficult to do so.
So... 2011 left us already. I feel like my only achievement last year was to conceive and give birth to my child. No other significant achievement; no career advancement, didn't pass my CFA level 2 exam. Needless to say, I still need to be thankful. Not everyone is blessed with a child even if they really want to.
Let's talk about resolution now. I am bored with 'I want to study harder for my CFA' while 'I want to be a good mother' is actually given irregardless whether it is a new year or not. Initially settled to not have one until I went out with hubby on the new year. We went for drinks and live band at Concorde Hotel sans baby, who was left with my dearest mummy. That night, it crossed my mind. So I decided that my new year resolution this year is to start wearing make up and heels. Ahaqs. Happy new year, everyone!

No comments: