Monday, October 10, 2011

My Surprise 2-Tiered Baby Shower


Last Friday, I was supposed to attend my last antenatal class. Hubby, however, was a bit reluctant to attend. I only wanted to since I already paid for the whole program but I didn't mind skipping it because I only signed up for the program to attend the 3rd class, which was focused more on the delivery day itself. Initially, I was still thinking on whether to go to the class but hubby asked me out on a date night, instead of attending the boring talk on how to take care of the mother and baby after delivery =p. I was excited to go out on a date night with hubby so I gave in.
He wanted to go to The Curve, where we could have dinner and watch movie so I made a booking to watch Bini2ku Gangster at cineleisure at 10pm. I would have preferred to BUY the tickets rather than just booking them but I couldn't do that at cineleisure. Had to collect the tickets by 9pm or the tickets would be sold off to public. We arrived at The Curve only around 9.15pm so safe to say the bookings were no longer available. I was a bit upset but whatever, as long as I get to spend the time with hubby. I was wondering where hubby would like to eat, suggested Marche, Bubba Gum Shrimp, Tony Romas but hubby just kept walking. Suddenly Hudam called me to apologise that she could not attend. I was like "Huh, I'm on a date night with hubby! I told you earlier". After I hang up, I was pouring my heart out to hubby that I suspected they were planning something behind my back and hudam got the details mixed-up bla bla bla... when I suddenly saw my girls sitting at The Garden restaurant with balloons and everything on the table. I immediately turned to hubby and hit him. He knew about the whole thing and didn't tell me! Well, where's the surprise in that if he did. =p
It was a wonderful occasion. I got the 2 presents that I really wanted. A pregnancy photoshoot and a pink MAM bottles gift set. Ngeee... ^_^ Happy! No wonder hubby had been preventing me from buying a photography package myself. He knew all along. The whole looperz crew were there, almost. Haslin, Irwan, Daanish, Acik and Fariq dropped by. Met Dr Hana too when I arrived. Thank you SoOoO Much girls... No worries to those who couldn't be there.


Why was the surprise baby shower 2-tiered? The next day, on a Saturday afternoon, Hanijoe and Cyantiah came over to my house to hang out and there was my second surprise. I got a new baby cot (installation included) hehe and nice colourful baby playgym and a hang-on-compartments to put my baby stuff. Hanijoe also brought chocolate rice crispies and Domino's. Irna joined us a bit later, exactly after the babycot was put together. Then we watched Bini2ku Gangster on AstroFirst. That night we wanted to go to Apis' shop at Dataran Nilai but due to the rain, we went to KLIAS instead. Burp~ Made a quick stop again at Dataran after dinner where I got myself a nice RM5 solitaire ring. Hehehe...

Anyway, BIG THANKS TO ALL MY GIRLS OUT THERE. You know who you are. Love lots!

2 comments:

irizis said...

aleen said...

farah haida!! have fun bringing a baby into this world... seronoknye!