Wednesday, May 18, 2011

18 days to CFA Level 2 2011

I am nervous. As usual, I am NOT prepared, NOT ready and I wished I have more time to study. At the same time, I can't wait for the exam to be OVER! I have a VERY long list of what to do once the exam is over.

1) Spend more time with family and friends: Visit Haslin and baby Daanish, lepak-ing at KL house, lepak-ing in Nilai, go see primary and secondary schoolmates.
2) Play my Wii games... (Oh how I've missed you)
3) Read story books - done with The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown and I do, Now what by Guiliana and Bill Rancic...
4) Go on vacationS - Langkawi, Terengganu, China? (if condition permits, ie still safe for me to travel despite being heavily pregnant that time)
5) Shopping baby stuff
6) Learn to cook lots and lots of new recipes ^_^
7) Copy and catch with TV series - Grey's, DH, HIMYM, maybe GG +++
8) Print pictures to decorate the stairway
9) Fix Inspira with a spoiler
10) Buy long overdue GPS for Abg Nad
11) Iron hubby's t-shirts (been putting that on hold since forever)
12) Paint bedroom wall near toilet with anti-fungal paint
13) Start porch renovation
14) Kemas rumah, throw away unwanted items
15) Find new tenant if necessary
16) Settle our bills and speeding tickets. (One left coz discount period is over.)
17) Buy new toner for my printer

and the list goes on and on...
Can't wait!

2 comments:

irizis said...

3) ok!
8) i thot u wrote paint. aku dah WAHH!! asserk starts sketching, now u paint plk hahaha

Farah Haida said...

Paint as in cat rumah lah... haha