Yesterday, like any other weekend, was a day to run errands and chill. I woke hubby up ard 10.30am... did my laundry... cleaned the house A LITTLE... then woke hubby up again ard 12.30pm. I promised my mom and bro to go see them and I'm sure hubby had stuff to do too. He did wake up, walked downstairs and started to laze on the sofa, in front of the TV. When I told him I wanted to go back to KL and probably have lunch with my mom and bro, he asked me to cook instead. Fine... I cooked something really simple coz I was in a hurry. Chicken soup with potatoes and carrots, fried sausage and tempe thinly sliced. He decided that day should be spending-quality-time-together day since we barely see each other on weekdays.
Ard 5pm, we made our move to KL. Picked mom and bro up, supposedly to send him off to college in Sunway but ended up eating rojak and durian by the roadside and did grocery shopping at Jusco AU2. We got to see the AF contestants practicing in their glass house inside the building. (How to concentrate like that when everyone can watch?) Sent mom and bro back home instead of to college... had dinner... then arrived in Bangi ard 10.30pm.
Hubby suddenly asked me, "Want to check-in into a hotel?" Huh? What's wrong with our house? Then he replied, "Just for fun. If we go for karaoke, we would probably spend more or less the same amout." These things were running through my head; laundry, dishes, ironing etc etc... But hubby said that can wait. So we packed our stuff (after I rushed through the dishes) and off we went to the nearest hotel, Hotel Smart. It is so near, it is like LITERALLY 15min walking from our house!
It was actually not bad... For a night, we had air-cond and warm water in the morning. We woke up the same time, had breakfast together before we went off to work. It was kinda fun. I love my hubby for always trying to keep the relationship alive. Although we have only been married for a little over a year, we have been together for more than 8 years already. I have to say this is actually MORE FUN than when we were dating coz we can go off anytime, anywhere we want... No more limitation. ^_^
2 comments:
ha. baru bace the chapter where G&B pon suruh do the same thing :)
ok lagi suku nak habes. tunggu ehh :P
haha
no worries
lepas exam nnt aku amek
skrg takleh kasik aku =p
Post a Comment