This is actually a prelude of why I actually thought about all those things I wrote yesterday. Like I said I watched too much Grey's and DH last weekend, which led me to think about MY life so here's some season 7 spoilers you may not want to read.
Greys
Christina Yang is one of the best Year 4 Residents there in Seattle Grace. After the shooting incident (season 6 finales) she was traumatised until she actually quit her job. Having that good a surgeon, a cardiothoracic surgeon, quit and be a waitress/housewife instead is indeed a waste but what if that is actually what she wants to do???
DH
Lynette was one successful career woman. She put her career on hold once to care for the family and let the husband support the family instead. One day her college friend came to visit her and told us that Lynette was voted "The Most Likely To Be Successful" back in college. And she commented, "Look at you now". The friend, if I'm not mistaken was voted "The Most Likely To Marry Rich", which she did. She's rich and very fashionable etc.
So that was why I suddenly had time to reflect on MY life. I am glad to know that I am happy. If I could turn back time, would I choose a different career that could probable make me more money. No, I don't think so. I'm fine where I am now. And it wasn't my intention to brag about my grades in school or the extra curricular activities. My intention was the opposite actually. This advice is not going to be good for kids but this is my take in life. Sure your grades are important but it's not the only thing that matters in life. If you don't do that well in exam, if you short a few grades to get into the best university, it's NOT the end of the world. Rezeki orang di mana2. Rezeki masing2 tak sama. Life is what you make of it. So live your life to the fullest. Different people find happiness in different things in life so just because they may not seem rich and successful to you, it doesn't mean that they are not happy. That said, have a good day, everyone! ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment