Thursday, April 01, 2010

peace song

Hi hi... Though I don't blog everyday anymore, I guess this is a necessary update following my latest 2 entries. I am happy to say that I have made peace with myself, thanks to all those around me, friends and family, who supported me through out the so-called ordeal. ehehehe... Quite a number of you stepped forward and offered me plenty of advice and related stories. It is much appreciated. Thank you.
Besides that, while I was in the midst of MY cold war and doing my own thing upstairs last 2 days, I suddenly heard hubby singing this song out loud, out of the blue... As in, it is not played on the tv or something. Not sure whether he intentionally wants to dedicate the song to me or he just had this sudden feeling to sing it without any particular reason... but somehow I find the lyrics to be very meaningful. Don't care if anyone wants to call me perasan for that matter.


Ungu : Tercipta Untukku

Menatap indahnya senyuman di wajahmu
Membuatku terdiam dan terpaku
Mengerti akan hadirnya citra terindah
Bila kau peluk mesra tubuhku

Banyak kata
Yang tak mampu ku ungkapkan
Kepada dirimu...

Aku ingin engkau selalu
Hadir dan temani aku
Di setiap langkah yang menyakiniku
Kau tercipta untukku
Sepanjang hidupku

Aku ingin engkau selalu
Hadir dan temani aku
Di setiap langkah yang menyakiniku
Kau tercipta untukku

Pasti waktu akan mampu
Memanggil seluruh ragaku
Ku ingin kau tahu
Ku selalu milikmu
Yang mencintaimu
Sepanjang hidupku..

No comments: