Hi, peeps! My last week was full... filled with meeting people and finishing some housechores.
Ditched my diet with a plate full of Nasi Goreng Dani Special on Monday.
Lepak with Asserk @ Sushi King and Starbucks, Metropoint on Tuesday.
Had lunch with Mighty, dropped by Midvalley after work to see Camy, Aizat and Babar on Wednesday, before heading to KL to see Mummy and Mak.
Stayed at home on Thursday, where I "played" with the pregnancy test kit at home alone... (I put there played coz I was 99% sure it was going to be negative... which they did... I bought 2... but I was just so excited to test it for the first time =p)
Lepak with Camy, Yat yat and Bojol on Friday at Carrefour Wangsa Maju and Domino's right after for dinner.
Saturday... stayed at home to do some laundry and some cleaning. Lepak with Cyan and Hani Joe at Ice Room, Nilai for some snow ice and went Karaoke-ing with them and hubby. At night, kidnapped Asserk... Had dinner at Red Wok with Asri and soon-to-be fiancee. Played wii until 2am.
Sunday... Did some ironing, went to Low Yat to exhange my faulty second dance mat, went to KLIA to send Mighty off for Japan...
All in all, it was a FULL but FRIENDLY week.
Time to start a new one and slot in studying in between.
Have fun!!!
Time to start a new one and slot in studying in between.
Have fun!!!
1 comment:
Wow...sounds like a really fun packed week! Sorry was not able to have dinner with u the other time..it was a crazy week at work :P
Post a Comment