Hi! Hi! Hi! I guess the year is still fresh and new to be still wishing you ppl that. Anyone set any new year resolution for this new year? Well, I dont quite have one myself. When I was studying, when ppl asked me what my new year resolution was, I always answered to study hard that year. Well, I think I would do it anyway for my future irregardless whether that was made my new year resolution or not. I did say last year I wanted to be nicer to ppl (coz I know I'm not sooo nice at times) and probably I still need to observe that. Other than that, I probably want to lose weight... or not... (coz I dont think I am THAT fat although ppl keep telling me otherwise and I will lose some treasured fat if I lose weight which I don't quite want. Yes, seriously) I want to study hard For Real for my CFA (which I didn't attend last December since I was down with really bad sore throat and cough). Well, those are the things I want to achieve moving forward but they are not really my new year's resolutions. They are just some things I want/need to do in this near future.
Bangi... Bangi... Bangi... I bought my long-awaited bedroom set (without the bed since we have one already) with a 7 1/2 feet long and 8 feet tall wardrobe. (Heaven!) Bought it at Cavenzi, Sg Besi at a reasonable price. But what was kinda weird was that I went to 2 Cavenzis before but had never came across this set. (I even went through their catalogue!) Nearly gave up and wanted to just take the offer from a shop BESIDE Cavenzi, Balakong (Balakong was SuPPoSeD to be Cavenzi's HQ) if there's no such offer available at World of Furniture yesterday. (Not that I need it to be from Cavenzi but since there was sooo much hyped going around about the cheap prices and all, I was kinda frustrated when I can't find something that would suit my need). Anyway, to cut the story short, after window shopping at 2 shops with mummy, 3 shops with hubby, I finally found what I want yesterday. I was sooooooooooo happy indeed... Yes, shopping is tiring for me. But this is a big amount of money we are talking about so need to spend a bit of time shopping around first before can really close a deal. Next would be a side kitchen cabinet and a fridge.
Other than that, I am currently trying to catch up with TV series that I have left behind last year. Thanks to Ms Irna for supplying those series to me. Am currently watching Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy and soon Gossip Girl as well. Well, I'm kinda lagging behind so need to catch up faster... wait a minute. There's no NEED to catch up faster. I'm in no rush... Just kinda bored at the moment. Alritey then. More updates later. Daa~
1 comment:
same2 :)
i haf samore
Post a Comment