Hi All!!! My exam is finally over and the result would only be out next month. In the meantime, I would definitely like to enjoy myself and spend more time with my soon-to-be hubby at the farm and of course, my mom. So I decided to spend my weekend with both of them i.e. Saturday with him and Sunday with mummy. I'm so lazy to type about everything that happened so to cut it short, I went to Mas Cargo again last Saturday to accompany hubby picking up the new batch of feral. Oh my, he just looks so hot while working... *drools*

Here's the new batch of feral, the wilder type of goat. They are bigger and stronger (compared to... say... local goats and even lambs, which are also available for sale). Better catch them quick coz they sold out fast. For more info, log on to their website exq-farm.blogspot.com or just click at the link at the side of this blog. Else, call me to get his number directly. (Only for customers okay. Admirers and stalkers are not entertained) LOL.
3 comments:
"Admirers and stalkers are not entertained"Cos they should already have his number? Muahahahaha.
the kambeng lawa. suke tgk bulu derg.
btw, anonther update???wah2!! *clap clap*
teringin nak makan kambeng choppppppppppp
Post a Comment