Hi! Hi! What's new with everyone? I havent had the time to read all your blogs. All I can do at the moment, in the middle of my hectic life, are calling/meeting some of you once in a while and sourcing stories about you guys from other ppl.
And what's new with me? I passed all my 4 papers for my PKMC exam. Not with distinction but I am very thankful with the result already. Was super worried especially for my 2nd module but Alhamdullilah, He let me passed. Sadly, no increment as expected so I have to make do with this tiny pay for now.
Wedding preparation... well, is a bit slow... as usual. We took the forms from Jabatan Agama in KL & Seremban respectively but it's still too early to submit them now. I took my HIV test. Hazmi hasn't. We ordered our cards but haven't send in a few items they needed. Theme and costume... not finalised... Door gift... have not decided on that either. Oh my! So little time, So much to do.
Hazmi farm is still running in good shape. I am there almost every weekend but this week Hazmi asked me to rest and wait for him came over instead, which was why I had some extra time to update this blog. We watched Transformer 2: The Revenge of the Fallen yesterday and it was awesome. Bumped into Baby D just before the show, which was cool coz the air fight and all reminded me of her.
Oh, I'm 25 now!!! And thanks to EVERYONE who celebrated my birthday and also those who wished me from near and far. Love you guys... Muacks.
4 comments:
"Theme and costume... not finalised..."
Hmmm. Pirate theme?
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Pirates kaa...takkan jadi kenyataan kot. layan jela kat pc ko tu. hahaha
pirate??? ur wedding laa kot bojol.
i'm thinking of a more laid-back version
lol @ azmir.
pirate laa, not pirates.
those two can have different meanings in different contexts.
well, u know =P
Post a Comment