Normally, after a long break from updating the blog, I would only write in when Irna bugs me to. Quite surprised she hasn't been bugging me already. I'm guessing she's either too busy with her life at the moment or she just couldn't be bothered anymore. Anyway, what's (not so) new with me?
1) I'm engaged to my beloved Hazmi on 7th February ^_^
2) I'm confirmed in CIMB (at long last... that took forever!!!)
3) And I am currently sitting for my PKMC exam. =_=
For those who has been wondering how I did in my CFA last December, as expected, I failed. As historical as it is, being the first me failing a major exam, I wasn't actually expecting a pass as I hardly even completed the syllabus, let alone practised answering the questions. Although it is very frustating since it was very costly, I had signed up to sit for it again this December. Wanted to push doing it in June but I just need some space to breathe. With the wedding coming in October, I just can't take in another major event in my life. Sometimes I think there's just so many things to do, catch up with and chase in this phase of life that I just feel like dropping it off altogether but come to think about it again, I thought I shouldn't give up so easily without a good fight. Hope the money spend on the exam would be worth it this time. Alrightey then. Time to start studying and start the countdownS.
1) I'm engaged to my beloved Hazmi on 7th February ^_^
2) I'm confirmed in CIMB (at long last... that took forever!!!)
3) And I am currently sitting for my PKMC exam. =_=
For those who has been wondering how I did in my CFA last December, as expected, I failed. As historical as it is, being the first me failing a major exam, I wasn't actually expecting a pass as I hardly even completed the syllabus, let alone practised answering the questions. Although it is very frustating since it was very costly, I had signed up to sit for it again this December. Wanted to push doing it in June but I just need some space to breathe. With the wedding coming in October, I just can't take in another major event in my life. Sometimes I think there's just so many things to do, catch up with and chase in this phase of life that I just feel like dropping it off altogether but come to think about it again, I thought I shouldn't give up so easily without a good fight. Hope the money spend on the exam would be worth it this time. Alrightey then. Time to start studying and start the countdownS.
5 comments:
hey deskmate/bedmate!
I have happy news too ;)
CONGRATS B!!!!!!!! ^___^
So happy to know that you got confirmed!
And don't forget that your laptop is starting to... err, deteriorate? Muahahahahaha.
Hanijoe: Congratulations!!!!!!
Happy for you :)
Mimi: hehe... nothing pon... paycheck still the same =_= just that now can start countdown to finish the bond... haha
Bojolllllllllllllllllllllllllll
haha... mmg die dah gile
pastu now extra extra lembap... tp takde mase nak bg bojol lagi. btw, nak game dlm phoneee... bosan gell takde game
I do click on ur link, tp takot kau rimas aku asyik suh apdet. so better senyap je :P
Post a Comment