Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The end of 2008 ~The beginning of 2009

Hi peeps... It has been a while... *ehem* well, a looooonnngggg while since the last update. And I am writing this post now... as usual... to fulfill Miss Irna's request for me to update this long forgotten page. Lets see... where do I start?
2008 has been quite a productive year to most ppl ard me. Hmm, what happened to me? Err, nothing much actually. I changed department from Treasury - Debt Capital Market and Syndication to Treasury - Global Sales and Group Funding. It was a great experience "training" under the syndicate team but I am also enjoying my time here at GSGF. Apart from the normal day-to-day work, we have to also entertain clients with events like bowling, movie trips and year-end party (where we got to dance) so it is still quite fun. However, I am still a trainee and hoping to get confirmed by early next year. On a more personal note, I went to Redang with my beloved last October (alongside Ms Irna, Ms Aiya and Mr Aiya), sat for my CFA exam which was quite disastrous and... have been trying to lose weight unsuccessfully. So my new year's resolution would be... (well, not so new year as it has to start now...) losing 6kgs by the end of January!!! So wish me luck.
As for ppl ard me (as you could probably guess), being in the prime age of settling down, there have been a few waves of engagement and marriage ceremonies all ard... not to mention babies. Trying to fit everything in my very tight schedule, I would try my very best to attend the ceremonies at least to those closest to me. I am so sorry to those ppl whose ceremony I failed to attend. It does not mean you are not important to me... it just mean I am not a witch to be at more than one place at the same time (although I would be very much delighted to have that power *wink*). Expecting a few more waves next year, early first half and mid-year, so keep the invitations coming ppl ^_^
And lastly, update on my sweetest man's progress... His farm is now up and running... with 60 hopefully fertile females, 2 very healthy males and 2 cute baby goats. It is just so amazing... From a forest land, it is now a full-fledged, goat rearing farm. Occasionally, mostly on weekends, I would drive over and play with the goats... help to feed them but that's about it. I'm not that much of a help but nevertheless, I am currently moonlighting as a farmer... errr.. no.. a farmer's wife? Hahaha... Anyway, I can proudly say that I am such a lucky girl to have met and have him in my life.
Cheers.

From this

To this



And this!

6 comments:

mr dx said...

haha wow my prayers were answered! u updated! :P

Amethyste said...

an update! :)

irizis said...

yey far! like finally!!!
n i am soooo liking the last pic eventho im spoiling it :P

Farah Haida said...

azmir and mimi: eh... that was fast... how did you guys know i updated my blog?
irna: cool ape that pic.. u looked so happpyyyy ^_^ and thanks for making me update my blog. hahah

Anonymous said...

*doa*

semoga kambing anda gemok2 and sehat2 blake....

...dan semoga pada hari kenduri kawin anda,kami dihidangkan dengan kambing2 tersebut.

amin! =D

Farah Haida said...

amin~
Thanks kucheng =D