Attended Avril's concert at Stadium Merdeka yesterday and it was just superb. She's such a good singer and performer. Her dressing was simple, with just baby-tee and jeans but the concert rocks. Her live singing is awesome... not like some singers who have to lip-sync/mime to their own songs. She didn't blab much to the audience... only a simple line or two... saying that she's happy to be here (which I doubt, with all the last minute cancellation threat and the stupid so-called-protest which I think did not take place) and how's everyone's doing but nevertheless, she interacted well with us... Her expressions were just the cutest and she conquered the whole stage, just like any professional would. Apart from singing, she also played the guitar, piano and drum! Such a talented artist... Anyways, I was standing throughout the whole show (although I actually bought the free seating ticket) but it was all worth it. Was content with the not-so-expensive ticket I bought. It seems a bit packed in front, and I don't quite like packed places. Needless to say, the concert RoCkS! and my bf is such a dear throughout the whole show with me. ^_^ I'm simply happy.
3 comments:
Yeah, totally worth it eventho the show was cut short. Thanks to the protester (betol ke?) x-(
owh ye ke? cut short ek? protester tak protest pun... tapi ade laa org pas dtg bg phamplet defining entertainment in islam... (bace dlm paper la) anyways, sgt worth it lah the concert!!! ^_^ and korg nmpk sgt happy from where i was standing. hihihi... nak gambarrrr irnaaaaaaaaaa... hehe
wei tanak update ke? hahaha
Post a Comment