Saturday, September 01, 2007

Kuching

I feel like i'm getting lazier and lazier to update my blog. SoOner or later, I think this blog would get abandoned. That would depends on my boredom level and workload. Well, Penang was kinda fun. apart from the fact that I was not feeling well all week there. Nearly asked for a MC but lucky I managed to get some rest b4 continuing work. After 2 weeks in office, I'm going to fly off again tmrw, this time to Kuching, Sarawak. Sounds like fun eyh? I've never been there before so I hope I would enjoy this trip. Lots of new thing to learn, lots of exciting things to see. So ppl, wish me luck ^_^... Take care and chiow~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beshnye farah..jalan2 je..njoy d trip gurl :)

Amethyste said...

by the time i read this entry u already got back from ur trip :P
I hope it went well ;)