Hi Hi Hi... I'm now a working lady. Still can't quite believe it myself. The second day of working, when mummy woke me up saying I'm late, I woke up thinking, late for what??? haha. It took me a few seconds to realize I'm late for WoRk!!! Well, not that late actually, just on time. ~ I've been working for a week now. Actually, more of learning than actually working. For which company? CIMB, of course ;) hehe... So happy. Alhamdulillah. I seem to like it here. My first department is Corporate Assurance. I'll be flying to Penang this Monday for my first assignment. What do I have to do exactly, I have No Idea. I'm screwed, am I not? haha. Lets just see what happens. Hopefully all goes well... I really like this company so I have to perform well. hehe. Ok then. Anything, just gimme a call ppl. I'm back home... just bz working =p C ya ard...
9 comments:
wau fly to penang?? gile happening lah keje. saya nnt naik lrt atau tumpang senior je. huhu
waaa i nak ikut u gi penang bole? haiihh
have fun working baby!
saye pule masih menganggur. terherher.
baby bile nak belanje aku.
kalo tak blanje aku nak pampasan rm50
terherher
-lupe nak gelak-
ok la tu, at least memang you were late for work. i remembered after a week i started my first job, i woke up and hear the water going in the bathroom. so i thought that was my sister, getting ready for work. and i looked at my watch and saw that it was only 6 am. so i went back to sleep. then only it registered in my mind that it was saturday. d'uh. thankfully i tak terkocoh2 bangun and get ready. heheheh...
encik: takde la happening pun. saye pegi keje pagi2 pun tumpang cousin. ni kene audit branch yg kene fly. hehe. naik lrt pun ok ape... senang.
dina: tu laa, mase i kat penang cam teringat kat u. haha. if u boleh ikut, kan best ^_^
bojol: kene pampasan ek? kalau tak bayar pampasan... ahh tp dah tak perlu =p
sya: haha, lucky u went back to sleep. semangat gile hari sabtu pun nak keje
hi farah, wow u're working now hehe, anyway bley blanje camy ye when I'm back home..hehe
wahh..selamat bekerja kak Farah! Saye do'akan yang terbaik untuk akak. Gambatte neh!
camy: hehe, insyaAllah. come look up for me first ;)
farahnadiah: Thanx dear. Same goes to you ^^
Post a Comment