Monday, July 30, 2007

Tadaima!

Hey ppl. I'm home. I seem to be very quiet lately eyh. So the very bz. hehe. Bz travelling, Bz packing, Bz closing down accounts, Bz catching up with sleep... and the list goes on. I must admit I was very sad to leave london. Nearly cried when I was leaving LSE for the last time. (but I didn't. The weather did though. It cried so heavily that I was forced to stay behind, probably to enjoy the view and capture the feeling for one last time) So here I am, back home. Back to my family and back to my friends. Back to my hometown, and not to forget, back to my hubby's side (to the disappointment of some parties) I see desperate measure being taken but too bad ppl. I'm here for good now.
So what have I been up to? Rest, Date, Movie, Game, Called CIMB. The last one being the most important thing. Have to sit for an aptitude test this Friday and going to start working the next Monday, which is the 6th of August. =_= huu, that soon. Maybe it's good. I'm getting all rusty here and I need to give a powerpoint presentation to CIMB when I start work for them. Erk~ Ok then, that's all for now. Gtg back to my harry potter book. Been holding it for a week already and abg's started asking for it. Chiow~

No comments: