Thursday, July 12, 2007

Alhamdulillah

Rather than wasting my time staring into space, I should update my blog. Have been posting random entries to avoid writing a real one but I ShoUlD write something... type i mean. Read a few ppl's blogs and realised I haven't been updating my friends on my current status. So what's new in my life. I'm graduating tomorrow. My result was just out yesterday. Alhamdullilah. Allah allowed me to get a 2:1 after all. I am so very thankful to Him... It was a close one. Short of a few marks here and there could have denied me the grade. Was quite scary but Alhamdulillah... So I guess I am going to CIMB after this, turning a new leaf, starting a new phase in life... there. Hopefully everything would be alright. I am very hopeful at the moment. Hoping life could turn out good. Not that it's not. It is ok, just a bit... heavy, I feel. Maybe not So heavy compared to a lot others. Sigh. I should start to learn to be thankful with my life, with what I have... All in all, life is fine. Turning a new leaf is exciting. I'm looking forward to my new life. Pray that everything would be great. ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

farah, congrats to u. see... orang pandai xyah susah payah carik keje...

Farah Haida said...

mane ade org pandai. ikut naseb and rezeki tuh je cyan. =)