Friday, January 12, 2007

Back In London

Hey people. Sorry for the long silence. I wanted to update this blog earlier but there was a problem with the network in Malaysia following the earthquake in Taiwan. Yes, I went back to Malaysia for about 3 weeks. Lucky me, I managed to get a place on the 9th flight back to London, even though I have to skip school for 2 days. If not, I would have to come back here on the 1st, which would be very sad. It's new year, Hajj Eid and holiday. Not that I did anything actually. Slept all day during raya... only went to the prayers in the morning after my mum started "harrassing" me and my brother. hehe. Followed Hazmi to Melaka on the new year day coz he was having his final sem exam and I wanted to study with him.
I did nothing much during the hols. I definitely did not study at all apart from that one night in Melaka, which was actually more of searching points for my essay. Hah... essay. I made it just in time. Phew... The deadline was Wednesday and by Tuesday morning, I barely had 200 words from the 1500 total. The flight got delayed by 2 hours and when I arrived the tube was also having signalling problem causing severe delay. What a day. What have I been doing actually? Was introduced to PKO (Pirate King Online) by my bf and got hooked to it ever since. Well, not that I am a game freak but I find it an excellent way to spend time with my bf who is playing that all the time, ignoring me along the way. Might as well join him there than starting another fight with him over the game. But it is a cool game. The graphic's superb, the characters are cute and there's so many roles. I can't compare it to any other game coz I've never tried any before but that's what I think of the game at least. Thankful that mummy was so understanding watching me working my @$$ off to level up to 40 asap (so that I can play WITH him rather than being levelled up by him).
Apart from that, I highlighted my hair blue. Well, it is supposed to be blue but it was actually blue black, and now, it is purple. Sigh. Why can't ALL the hairdressers understand what I want. Hate it. Then, my laptop broke down at the very last minute before I came back here. Thanx to the excessive pko hours. That game is sooo addictive. U better not get started. Nearly didn't have time to send it to the service centre. It cost me a fortune to replace the damn fan (*cough* my dad actually. Thanx daddy. Loveee u =p) heh
I also didn't get a chance to meet so many people during the short break. Wanted to meet Hani Joe but there's just so many obstacles. Her friends from Aussie came to visit her. Wanted to call her up when I was in mid valley but I brought the wrong phone so I didn't have her number. But I guess I can still see her after I grad... which would hopefully be this July. Uhh... can't wait for that. Btw, Happy Belated Birthday, Hani Joe dear. Sorry didn't have a chance to meet up with you. Hope u got my sms on ur bday, I didn't forget it but I was kinda... erm... ReAllY messed up during the break. I'll see you in May here in London kay. Take care. Hope u had a good one with ur friends. =D Alrite then, till then. Daa...

No comments: